LIC Jeevan Umang Policy - For a monthly premium of Rs 1302, a LIC policy pays out Rs 27.60 lakh
LIC Jeevan Umang Policy: LIC offers a variety of policies for its clients' convenience. The LIC Jeevan Umang insurance is one of them. Customers will receive Rs 27.60 lakh with this coverage for a monthly premium of just Rs 1302. It's similar to an endowment plan. In which, in addition to life insurance, a lump sum payment is made at the policy's maturity. In this approach, a tiny investment yields a large return. The advantages of which can be reaped for the rest of one's life. For your knowledge, market risk has an impact on the policy of this programme. Let us now get deeper into this Topic
Jeevan Umang Policy of LIC
If a consumer invests in this scheme, he will be required to pay a monthly premium of Rs 1302 in this scheme. In a year, this amounts to Rs 15,298. When the same amount is run for 30 years, the result is Rs 4.58 lakh. The 31st year after paying a premium for 30 years, you begin to receive returns. Every year, you would be paid Rs 40,000 under this scheme. You will continue to get these returns until you reach the age of 100, at which point the total amount would be Rs 27.60 lakhs. You may make a lot of money out of a tiny investment this way. To benefit from the LIC Jeevan Umang Policy, the insured must insure for at least Rs 2 lakh.
The term rider will be available to policyholders
The consumer receives an income tax exemption under Section 80C on the premium paid when they invest through this plan. Furthermore, if the investor dies in an accident or becomes disabled, he is entitled to term rider benefits under the policy. Not only that, but if the policy holder dies for any reason other than natural causes, the entire sum is paid to the policyholder's nominee. As a result of which, your family will be safe after you.
As a result, the LIC Jeevan Umang Policy is unique
Let us now look at the characteristics of the LIC Jeevan Umang insurance –
* Individuals aged 90 days to 55 years old are eligible to participate in this programme.
* The policyholder is covered until he or she reaches the age of 100.
* In this plan, the family receives a lump sum payment at the end of the policyholder's term or in the event of the policyholder's death.
* The PPT (Premium Paying Term) is 15, 20, 25, and 30 years long.
* The benefit of both recurring income and lump sum payout is provided under this system, depending on the situation.
* Even a tiny monthly investment yields a significant amount of money over the course of a lifetime.
* Every year, 8% of the insurance will be returned. That is true throughout one's life.
* It's a profit-generating strategy that isn't tied to anything else.
* The policyholder also receives rider benefits as a result of this. If the investor is killed in an accident or becomes disabled, he will be entitled to the term rider benefit.
Please bookmark our website Apsacs.Org for more information on similar government programmes.